Sunhillo Corporation is looking for technically skilled candidates with problem solving abilities for the full-time position of IT System Administrator. The duties of an IT Administrator include being a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs promptly, and ensuring the optimal operation of all computer systems.
Candidates are expected to display good interpersonal skills as they will interact with colleagues from various departments and are required to listen to their technical needs, understand their problems, and implement solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of cloud-based Microsoft Exchange, Teams, and SharePoint.
- Administration experience with Microsoft server 2012-2019.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Windows 10 migration experience.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for IT tickets.
- Conducting daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentation.
- Basic understanding of computer network wiring, cabling.
- Perform physical rack/stack activities for assembling network hardware.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.
- 2+ year’s experience in computer networks and system administration.
- A+, Linux+ or Microsoft certification advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in database programming/management and software installation.
- US Citizenship required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.