Welcome to Sunhillo Corporation
Sunhillo (sun-HILL-oh) is a global leader in surveillance data distribution and conversion products. Sunhillo is headquartered in West Berlin, NJ, within 45 minutes of the FAA William J. Hughes Technical Center (WJHTC) and handles all life-cycle aspects of surveillance data distribution systems for the Federal Aviation Administration, US Military, civil aviation authorities, and national defense organizations across the globe.
To become the globally recognized leader in surveillance, flight and data distribution systems.
Sunhillo Corporation is committed to providing quality products and services. We maintain a Quality Management System that assures customer expectations are continually met or exceeded, and stresses the importance of continuous improvement throughout the organization.
Sunhillo Corporation is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified. Click the appropriate logo for a copy of our certificate.
Latest News and Announcements
electronics industry. Over the past months and weeks, the situation has continued to worsen, and it is uncertain when the component shortage will see its peak. It is expected that the situation will continue for the foreseeable future.
Sunhillo is proud to launch a family of Data Diode products for 2021 including a stand-alone unit and a module for the Brigantine Surveillance Gateway Processor (SGP). Sunhillo’s Data Diode is designed to protect the integrity of a secure surveillance network by strictly enforcing a one-way-only flow of data from a secure network to a
The SMS is currently being used for enhanced situational awareness across the Joint Pacific Multinational Readiness Capability (JPMRC) which includes Army Ranges at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Fort Wainwright, and Fort Greely/Donnelley Training Area.
Sunhillo will be exhibiting at the following events for 2021:
- April 21: CNS / ATM in Dayton, OH (Virtual)
- May 4-6: AUVSI Xponential (Virtual)
- May 17-19: ATCA Technical Symposium (Virtual)
- August 16-19: AUVSI Xponential 2021 in Atlanta, GA
- Sept 7-9: Commercial UAV in Las Vegas, NV
- Oct 24-27: FAA Managers Association (FAAMA), Henderson, NV
- Oct 26-28: World ATM Congress in Madrid, Spain
- Dec: CDCA in Charleston, SC (Attending)
- Feb 7-9 2022: ATCA Annual in Washington, DC
Sunhillo will be attending the following Symposiums in 2021:
- FAA UAS Symposium
- UAS Defense Protection Security Symposium
Over 50 Countries Worldwide
Sunhillo products and solutions are currently deployed to over 50 countries across the globe.
Over 250 FAA Facilities
Sunhillo’s mission critical products are currently installed across every Tower, TRACON, and En Route center across the United States.
- OCG (OFDPS Communications Gateway)
- ATOP Tech Refresh
- CTD (Common Terminal Digitizer)
- ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast)
- TAMR (Terminal Automation Modernization and Replacement)
- STARS / DASR / ATCBI (Standard Terminal Automation Replacement)
- SWIM (System Wide Information Management)
- ECG Support (eFAST) (En-Route Communications Gateway)
- NDP (National Airspace System (NAS) Defense Program)
Join our family
For Employment inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Support Engineer focuses on all aspects of customer support of Sunhillo Corporation’s manufactured products and commercial off the shelf (COTS) solutions. A key aspect of this role is to configure and setup lab environments using Sunhillo’s equipment, COTS hardware and COTS software to match field scenarios. Sunhillo Corporation is an ISO9001 company so following company processes and standards is part of all job functions. Full Job Description