Welcome to Sunhillo Corporation
Sunhillo (sun-HILL-oh) is a global leader in surveillance data distribution and conversion products. Sunhillo is headquartered in West Berlin, NJ, within 45 minutes of the FAA William J. Hughes Technical Center (WJHTC) and handles all life-cycle aspects of surveillance data distribution systems for the Federal Aviation Administration, US Military, civil aviation authorities, and national defense organizations across the globe.
To become the globally recognized leader in surveillance, flight and data distribution systems.
Sunhillo Corporation is committed to providing quality products and services. We maintain a Quality Management System that assures customer expectations are continually met or exceeded, and stresses the importance of continuous improvement throughout the organization. Sunhillo Corporation is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified.
Latest News and Announcements
The Support Engineer focuses on all aspects of customer support ofSunhillo Corporation’s manufactured products and commercial off theshelf (COTS) solutions. A key aspect of this role is to configure andsetup lab environments using Sunhillo’s equipment, COTS hardware andCOTS software to match field scenarios. Sunhillo Corporation is anISO9001 company so following company processes and standards is
Join us at AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2021 where you’ll learn more about our latest UAS Tracking and Situational Awareness Technologies. Register for #XPO21 and visit our virtual booth. https://www.xponential.org/
Visit Sunhillo’s virtual booth this week (December 7-11 2020) at the ATCA Annual Conference to talk with our tradeshow team. Ask us about our TDM to IP solution or how Sunhillo can integrate UAS with ATC. Registered ATCA Attendees can win a drone by chatting with our team in the booth! https://www.atca.org/annual
Sunhillo will be exhibiting at the following events for 2021:
- April 21: CNS / ATM in Dayton, OH (Virtual)
- May 4-6: AUVSI Xponential (Virtual)
- May 17-19: ATCA Technical Symposium (Virtual)
- August 16-19: AUVSI Xponential 2021 in Atlanta, GA
- Sept 7-9: Commercial UAV in Las Vegas, NV
- Oct 24-27: FAA Managers Association (FAAMA), Henderson, NV
- Oct 26-28: World ATM Congress in Madrid, Spain
- Dec: CDCA in Charleston, SC (Attending)
- Feb 7-9 2022: ATCA Annual in Washington, DC
Sunhillo will be attending the following Symposiums in 2021:
- FAA UAS Symposium
- UAS Defense Protection Security Symposium
Over 50 Countries Worldwide
Sunhillo products and solutions are currently deployed to over 50 countries across the globe.
Over 250 FAA Facilities
Sunhillo’s mission critical products are currently installed across every Tower, TRACON, and En Route center across the United States.
- OCG (OFDPS Communications Gateway)
- ATOP Tech Refresh
- CTD (Common Terminal Digitizer)
- ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast)
- TAMR (Terminal Automation Modernization and Replacement)
- STARS / DASR / ATCBI (Standard Terminal Automation Replacement)
- SWIM (System Wide Information Management)
- ECG Support (eFAST) (En-Route Communications Gateway)
- NDP (National Airspace System (NAS) Defense Program)
Join our family
For Employment inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Support Engineer focuses on all aspects of customer support of Sunhillo Corporation’s manufactured products and commercial off the shelf (COTS) solutions. A key aspect of this role is to configure and setup lab environments using Sunhillo’s equipment, COTS hardware and COTS software to match field scenarios. Sunhillo Corporation is an ISO9001 company so following company processes and standards is part of all job functions. Full Job Description