Welcome to Sunhillo Corporation
Sunhillo (sun-HILL-oh) is a global leader in surveillance data distribution and conversion products. Sunhillo is headquartered in West Berlin, NJ, within 45 minutes of the FAA William J. Hughes Technical Center (WJHTC) and handles all life-cycle aspects of surveillance data distribution systems for the Federal Aviation Administration, US Military, civil aviation authorities, and national defense organizations across the globe.
To become the globally recognized leader in surveillance, flight and data distribution systems.
Sunhillo Corporation is committed to providing quality products and services. We maintain a Quality Management System that assures customer expectations are continually met or exceeded, and stresses the importance of continuous improvement throughout the organization.
Sunhillo Corporation is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified. Click the appropriate logo for a copy of our certificate.
Latest News and Announcements
Unmanned Systems Technology published an article featuring how Sunhillo’s innovative airspace surveillance capabilities allow UTM systems to ensure safe and secure drone operations As drone technology continues to advance and becomes more accessible for commercial entities of all sizes, the number of unmanned aircraft in the skies will increase significantly. In order for the industry
Join Sunhillo Corporation at the 2023 ATCA Technical Symposium in Atlantic City NJ 4/25-4/27. Sunhillo will be exhibiting and sponsoring the Welcome Reception. Be sure to attend the highly anticipated return to the Welcome Reception at the LandShark and stop by our booth (300) to learn about our latest products and services including the latest
Join Sunhillo Corporation at Airspace World 2023 from March 8-10th in Geneva, Switzerland. Sunhillo (stand J24) will be featuring our Surveillance Data Distribution & Conversion products, ASTERIX Solutions, ADS-B Receivers, Data Diodes, and UAS integration Solutions. Stop by the booth to fly our simulator, see our Products and Surveillance Radar Display, and win your own
Sunhillo will be exhibiting at the following events for 2023:
- March 8-10: Airspace World in Geneva, Switzerland
- April 3-5: Sea Air Space in National Harbor MD (Attending)
- April 25-27: ATCA Tech in Atlantic City, NJ
- May 8-11: AUVSI Xponential in Denver, Colorado
- June 5-9: UTC Telecom in Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Sept 5-7: Commercial UAV in Las Vegas, NV
- Sept 11-13: Air Force Air Space Cyber in National Harbor, MD (Attending)
- Sept 25-27: Airspace Integration in Madrid, Spain
- Oct 15-19: FAA Managers Association (FAAMA) in Henderson, NV
- Nov 1-3: ATCA Global in Washington, DC
- Dec 6-7: CDCA in Charleston, SC (Attending)
Sunhillo will be attending the following Symposiums in 2023:
- Aug 1-3: FAA UAS Symposium
- UAS Defense Protection Security Symposium
Visit Sunhillo at the following events for 2024:
- March 19-21: Airspace World in Geneva, Switzerland
- April 8-10: Sea Air Space in National Harbor MD
- April tbd: ATCA Tech in Atlantic City, NJ
- April 23-25: AUVSI Xponential in San Diego, CA
- May 13-16: Joint Service Air Traffic Control Symposium
- May 20-24: UTC Telecom in Mobile, AL
- Aug tbd: FAA UAS Symposium
- Sept 3-5: Commercial UAV in Las Vegas, NV
- Sept 16-18: Air Force Air Space Cyber in National Harbor, MD
- Oct 6-10: FAA Managers Association (FAAMA) in Orlando, FL
- Nov 6-8: ATCA Global in Washington, DC
Over 50 Countries Worldwide
Sunhillo products and solutions are currently deployed to over 50 countries across the globe.
Over 250 FAA Facilities
Sunhillo’s mission critical products are currently installed across every Tower, TRACON, and En Route center across the United States.
- OCG (OFDPS Communications Gateway)
- ATOP Tech Refresh
- CTD (Common Terminal Digitizer)
- ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast)
- TAMR (Terminal Automation Modernization and Replacement)
- STARS / DASR / ATCBI (Standard Terminal Automation Replacement)
- SWIM (System Wide Information Management)
- ECG Support (eFAST) (En-Route Communications Gateway)
- NDP (National Airspace System (NAS) Defense Program)
Join our family
For Employment inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Assemble and inspect mechanical and electronic components to drawings and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Process incoming stock using work instructions
• Analyze pick sheets based on work order assignment and pull the appropriate parts.
• Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, assembly drawings, standard work instructions, test procedures, or other verbal or written instructions.
• Use tools to make or repair parts and products
• Identify any defective items and handle according to established procedures.
• Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
• Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
• Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Keep a clean and tidy workspace.